Ice Spoon Rattle Breakdown: Choosing the Right Rattle Spoons at the Right Time (Buck-Shot Family)
Brad Hawthorne breaks down the three primary weapons in the Buck-Shot family of spoons: the original Buck-Shot Rattle Spoon, the Buck-Shot Coffin Spoon, and the Glass Buck-Shot Spoon. All three have their time and place where they truly shine.
New for 2022, Northland Fishing Tackle’s Glass Buck-Shot® Spoon offers a new sound for ice anglers. The Glass Buck-Shot® Spoon is constructed of a lead frame, features a high-pitched glass rattle, and is entirely encased in a clear hard resin. The resin’s contact with the rattle transfers sonic vibrations to the exterior of the spoon triggering the fish to strike. The exterior resin finish also looks like a natural, semi-translucent baitfish while protecting the paint against scratches and chips. This new spoon comes in three sizes 3/32, ⅛, and ¼, and 10 colors.
- Features realistic “Glass “translucent baitfish patterns
- High-pitch glass Buck-Shot® Rattle calls fish in
- Flutters, flashes, and rattles to entice fish to bite
- Internal brass rattle plus loud Kicker-Tail Fin makes it our loudest spoon yet
- Its flat-sided profile produces a tumbling action
- Angled body reflects light in unique ways
- Molded from metal & features a noisy brass Buck-Shot® Rattle & highly reflective “holographic” Baitfish-Image® body that lures fish from a wide radius
- Thumps, ticks, clicks, and clatters and “rings-the-dinner bell” for Perch, Walleye, Bass, Trout, and Pike
Find more videos like this “Ice Spoon Rattle Breakdown”.