US: $5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING AND FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75
Made by Fishermen for Fishermen
Northland Fishing Tackle® products are designed with purpose for today's angler. Modern shapes, high demand features, sticky sharp hooks in cutting edge materials and colors.
Glass Buck-Shot Spoon
Northland Fishing Tackle’s Glass Buck-Shot® Spoon offers a new sound for ice anglers. The Glass Buck-Shot® Spoon is constructed of a lead frame, features a high-pitched glass rattle and is entirely encased in a clear hard resin. The resin's contact with the rattle transfers sonic vibrations to the exterior of the spoon triggering fish to strike. The exterior resin also looks like a natural, semi translucent baitfish while protecting the paint against scratches and chips. The Glass Buck-Shot® Spoon comes in three sizes 3/32, ⅛ and ¼ ounce and ten colors.
- Features realistic “Glass "translucent baitfish patterns
- High pitched glass Buck-Shot® Rattle calls fish in
- Flutters, flashes and rattles to entice fish to bite
Tungsten Flat-Fry Jig
The NEW Tungsten Flat-Fry Jig is designed as a small panfish jig that hangs at a 90-degree angle to imitate small fish, a favorite forage of perch, bluegill and crappies. This is especially important in pressured panfish waters offering something that looks familiar and natural.
- Features a 90-degree hook bend
- Jig sits horizontally mimicking real live fry and small forage
- Flat top & tungsten material reflect sonar signal more effectively for ultimate sonar sight fishing
- Long hook shank perfect for soft plastics
- Made of tungsten which is 30% more dense the lead. It falls faster, is more sensitive and is environmentally friendly
Buck-Shot Coffin Spoon
With the internal brass rattle and Kicker-Tail fin the Buck-Shot® Coffin Spoon is the loudest spoon Northland Tackle offers. The angled body uniquely reflects light, while the flat-sided profile produces an enticing tumbling action on the fall. With these two features, the Buck-Shot® Coffin Spoon will attract fish and make your presentation irresistible
- Loud Kicker-Tail fin
- Internal brass rattle
- Flat-sided profile creates a tumbling action
- Angled body reflects light in unique ways
Tungsten Mud-Bug Jig
Be ready when the bull gills and other slab-sided panfish start slurpin’! The Tungsten Mud Bug Jig is a proven deadly ice fishing jig that really shines whenever fish are feeding on copepods and nymphs under the ice. The Mud Bug’s compact, insect-like Fathead™ body punches through slush and gets into the strike zone quickly; its meaty bottom-heavy design includes premium glow paint and bulging glow eyeballs that are sure to attract hungry trophies.
- Features an insect-like Fathead™ body with bulging eyes
- Tungsten body falls fast and will punch through slush
- Features a premium needle point hook with 60-degree angle
- Super-Glo bodies and bulging Super-Glo eyeballs
- New Super-Glo formulation shines brighter and longer
Buck-Shot Rattle Spoon
The Buck-Shot® Rattle Spoon is deadly in both hard and open water fishing for vertical jigging perch, walleye, trout, bass and pike. Jig aggressively in a lift-fall manner to call fish from a wide radius and make them strike. Tip with your favorite live baits like minnow heads and wax worms.
- Planet’s hottest minnow imitating jigging spoon
- Molded from metal & features a noisy brass Buck-Shot® Rattle & highly reflective “holographic” Baitfish-Image® body that lures fish from a wide radius
- It thumps, ticks, clicks and clatters and “rings-the-dinnerbell” for perch, walleye, bass, trout and northern pike
YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE ON THE WATER. NOT BECAUSE YOU GOT UP EARLY, BECAUSE YOU FISHED ALL NIGHT LONG.
YOU'RE OUR KIND!
Here are some Tips & Tricks, along with video tutorials on how to get the most out of your tackle box.
- 90 degree line tie with long shank hook
- Hangs horizontal mimicking real live fry and small forage
- Eco-friendly Tungsten that is 30% more dense than lead
- Red "T" eyes easily distinguish tungsten
See what's happening on the water
"Made by Fishermen for Fishermen"
Can’t make it out on the water today? Get inspired by experiences and tips shared by Northland Pro Team members and our community! Have an experience you want to share? Send your story with a photo and you may be featured in our blog!