Our regular shipping charges include freight, handling and insured surface delivery. We use FedEx, UPS or USPS most orders. Be sure to include your detailed street address. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to box numbers. We make every effort to ship orders within 3 days of receipt. However, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
These charges are spelled out in detail when the order is presented for confirmation--you will be able to review shipping charges before actually placing your order.
Presently, we ship only to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. You must select the appropriate shipping zone when placing your order. Obviously, choosing an inappropriate zone will lead to incorrect shipping charges. If you do select the inappropriate zone, we will correct at the time of shipping.
If we are shipping outside the United States the following will apply
- Northland Fishing Tackle is not responsible for any Customs/Duties/Taxes that may be levied, as they are the responsibility of the Customer.
- You pay the Duty directly to the shipping Representative when the shipment is delivered. If you do not pay the duty, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for payment of the duty and related fees.
- You are responsible for applicable shipping and duty charges both ways on all Returns or Exchanges for any reason.
We strive to perform to your expectations and attempt fill every order to its entirety, but if for some reason we can’t fill your order to entirety we will not backorder the remained of your order. Please note your total charge will reflect only what product we have shipped to you. Thank you for choosing Northland.
All of our prices are indicated by US Currency.
Additional Shipping Information
- A street address is required for all shipments. No PO Box, please.
- Business Days do not include weekends or holidays.
- Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.